Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December 13, Tuesday--------Prayer Needed!!!!

Little Kailey's day did not turn out well yesterday. She went to the clinic for her scheduled visit and she needed platelets and blood transfusion. As they were finishing up the transfusion, a fever set in, so Kailey was admitted to the hospital. As of this morning around 6:00am, they had not gotten the fever to break and the fever is high. A fever is not good for a chemo patient and for it to be this high for so long is certainly not good. However, she is receiving excellant care and is surrounded by a wonderful medical staff and facility. We are so blessed.

Please lift little Kailey up to our Lord throughout the day. He is truly carrying her and is ministering to her in ways we cannot imagine. He is her True Physican and will provide the care she needs. Pray Kailey will not experience any discomfort during this time. Pray for Kailey's medical team. Pray they will clearly see the Lord's direction in treating little Kailey. Pray Kailey will be a witness for all those who are following her journey. Pray without ceasing!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so thankful for an opportunity to join in with you in prayer in your time of need. Dear heavenly father you have all power in your hands. I come today given you all the glory and the praise. For you alone are worthy. Father we asked that you contiue to keep this angel in your loveing care. Comfort her and her family as they as go through this battle. God I know you are a doctor that has never lost a patient. I pray for a healing in this your childs body in the name of Jesus. father if it is your will her fever is on the way down even as this prayer is being prayed. I pray that the family continue to trust in you and hang on to their fath. Direct the doctor's and all other health care workers in the direction you would have them go. May your grace and your mercy be with this family today and everyday in Jesus name Amen.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I check the web page each day to see what progress had been made. It always starts my day just right to hear how well Kailey is doing,so today I am sad to hear that Kailey had a bad day. Always know that I think of you every day and say a prayer that you will have another GOOD DAY. I will Pray extra hard today that by tonight, you will be your normal smiling self.

    Love Ya,
    Joan Pearsall

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KAILEY ,THIS IS THE ALEXANDER'S.WE ARE SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.WE ARE PRAYING YOU WILL BE BACK HOME VERY SOON ,AND FEELING MUCH BETTER.WE LOVE YOU .LOVE THE ALEXANDER'S

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kailey,

    I was so happy to see you at the gym and I am so sorry you are sick. My family and I are praying for you. I want to come and see you soon. I have a Christmas present for you.

    Love, Lauren Aspey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home