Spring 2007 Update - Finally


Well, we know it has been 5 months, but life can get busy!! Little Kailey is just doing great and yes...that is a ponytail!!! She loves wearing a ponytail. She has enjoyed a great year at school and has even been playing soccer. We will never understand how the Lord blessed us through this journey. The doctors are just thrilled with Kailey's progress.
We will continue to update the blog from time to time but we ask that you continue to lift up all families who are going through trials...no matter how big or how small. Kailey was very blessed to be surrounded by people who lifted her up to the Lord and prayed for Him to heal Kailey.
We again say thank you to all her prayer warriors!! Pray without ceasing!!

4 Comments:
At 5:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
HELLO MISS KAILEY. THIS IS THE ALEXANDER'S .WE ALL ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT SUMMER.LOVE FROM THE ALEXANDER'S
At 3:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kailey,
Probably don't remember me, but this is coach Scott. You played on my team just as you became ill. I have tried to stay close to how you are doing through this site and some emails to your Aunt. Although its been nearly a year, it sounds like things are going great. Glad to hear you are playing soccer again. Hope our paths cross again some time. Take care.
Scott Smith
At 9:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Kailey! Hi it's Melissa from Presby. I am a volunteer at Presby. I am so happy to see that you are doing well and growing up. You are so pretty and so strong. You are truly an inspiration to everyone that knows you. Please tell your lovely mother that I said hello and I still talk about you at the hospital.
LOVE LOVE
At 7:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kailey! I'm so happy to hear how well you are doing. I talked to Mrs. Warner tonight and heard about the hometown hero parade that came to Western Union for you. If I would have known about it, Katherine and I would have been there! I hope 5th grade is going okay!
I also see the message from the Alexanders. If you see Kayla, tell her hello from me! I miss you both!
Mrs. Ford
Post a Comment
<< Home