Message straight from Kailey,
I want to thank everyone for all they have done for me. You have been very kind to me. And everybody that has come to see have brought me a lot of stuff.
My soccer friends have been really great. I just got another basket from them and it had all kinds of good stuff for me to eat. I get really excited when they come to see me. I didnt get to see them this time because I was getting some of my medicine so I was asleep.
To my friends in Ms Sants class I want to say hello and I miss you all. How is the homework going. I liked the note about the lunch food not tasting so good. But sometimes I get tired of the food here too.
I want to thank Aunt Sarah and Uncle Buddy for all the cool decorations they hung in my room for halloween.
Jokes from Kailey to All:
What did the witch eat at the beach?
answer: A sandwitch
What do ghosts like to eat for dinner?
answer: Spookghetti
I want to thank everyone for all they have done for me. You have been very kind to me. And everybody that has come to see have brought me a lot of stuff.
My soccer friends have been really great. I just got another basket from them and it had all kinds of good stuff for me to eat. I get really excited when they come to see me. I didnt get to see them this time because I was getting some of my medicine so I was asleep.
To my friends in Ms Sants class I want to say hello and I miss you all. How is the homework going. I liked the note about the lunch food not tasting so good. But sometimes I get tired of the food here too.
I want to thank Aunt Sarah and Uncle Buddy for all the cool decorations they hung in my room for halloween.
Jokes from Kailey to All:
What did the witch eat at the beach?
answer: A sandwitch
What do ghosts like to eat for dinner?
answer: Spookghetti

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home