Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

December 19th, Monday......Kailey is better

Sunday night, little Kailey began to feel better and she started eating. Monday morning her chest x-ray came back pretty clear. The decision was made to move Kailey out of intensive care so hopefully she would start moving around. She is still fairly weak, but is starting to take little walks. She continues to get antibotics and medicine to help remove the fluid build up from her body, but she is much, much better. She continues to run a low grade fever from time to time. How can we ever thank you for your prayers for this little one!!!


Kailey still has a way to go and her next chemo starts on 12/26. Pray she will get the rest she needs so her body will be prepared for this next treatment!!!
Kailey received a sand design kit and is hard at work designing a water scene.
Kailey makes frequent trips to the bathroom and needs constant care. Even though Kailey is out of intensive care, please continue to refrain from calling family at the hospital so Kailey can receive undivided attention.


Please continue to pray for little Kailey. Prayer is so important for her and for all of us as we follow her journey. Praise God that Kailey is feeling much, much better!! Pray Kailey will continue to improve. Pray she will be able to enjoy this Christmas season. Pray the chemo is completely effective in treating her leukemia. Pray for Kailey's medical team. Pray they will clearly see our Lord's direction in her treatment. Pray Kailey will be a witness for our Lord. Pray with joyful hearts!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kailey
    What a true blessing,you is out of ICU,our father is a good GOD, I will contiuned to pray for you.God answer all and every pray..


    Melody Thomas

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kailey

    I am so glad to hear you are feeling a little better. We are praying for you every day. Keep doing exactly what the doctors are telling you to do. I believe God is guiding them every step of the way. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

    Ms. Kristen from The Dance Co.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas Kailey, I know Santa was good to you. I'm so glad your doing better and getting well from this last bought you just went through.
    Your a very special little angel to me and I love you. I will see you this week.
    Love Sarah (your adopted mommy)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home