Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A sleeping angel

It is so wonderful to see Kailey sleeping peacefully after being so sick!! How blessed we are. What a truly wonderful Christmas gift for us all!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Kailey,You are a sleeping Angel,with many Angels watching over you. Was so glad to hear you got to spend Christmas with your beautiful family and friends. I pray for you,that God will be by you in all you go through. To ease any hurt or pain you go through. I pray that this old sickness will leave your little body. You are such a beautiful little Kailey,that has the fight to over come what ever comes your way. May God Bless you sweetie, with healing,strengh,will to over come. The love I see in each person around you is wonderful. That is love all sees when seeing and reading about you on your web-site. Take care,sweetie,I pray that you will be all well soon. God Bless you all ways. With love from: Darlene De Costa,Williamsburg,Va.(Kayla&Brittany's Aunt.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home