January 12, Thursday
Little Kailey has developed a fever so she has been admitted into the hospital. She is also complaining of a headache. As soon as we learn any additional information and/or there is any change in Kailey's condition, we will post an update.
Please pray for Kailey. Pray she will not experience any discomfort. Pray her medical team will be able to quickly determine what treatment is needed for Kailey. Everytime you think of little Kailey, lift her up to our Lord! Praise Him for how He continues to care for this little one!
Please pray for Kailey. Pray she will not experience any discomfort. Pray her medical team will be able to quickly determine what treatment is needed for Kailey. Everytime you think of little Kailey, lift her up to our Lord! Praise Him for how He continues to care for this little one!

5 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
Kailey and Family
We are thinking of and praying for you each and everyday.
GOD BLESS!
Kristen Braswell & Family
At 3:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear you're in the hospital sweetie. Hope you feel better soon and get what you need to get back home.
Love - Jeanna, Cassidy & Pat
At 3:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Kailey & All the Family
I'm so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. I'm praying that they discover what has caused the fever and headache and get the proper treatment.I'm sure that by tomorrow this will be over and you will be back to your perky little self.
Jocelyn, I think of you guys each day but I haven't called because I know your phone rings off the hook, plus I don't want to intrude on Kailey's time at home. Just remember, I'm alway here, when or if you need anything.
Love ya,
Joan Pearsall
At 4:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
HELLO KAILEY,THIS IS THE ALEXANDER'S .SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.WE ALL ARE PRAYING THAT YOU WILL SOON FEEL MUCH BETTER.WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.LOVE THE ALEXANDER'S
At 10:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kailey...you are in my heart and in my prayers. I'm so sorry that you have been sick and back in the hospital. Hope by now that you are feeling much better.
Hope to see you and your Mom soon!
Much love,
Miss Dianne and the Hometown Heroes Gang
Post a Comment
<< Home