About Me
- Name: The Family
- Location: North Carolina, United States
If you would like to send cards or letters to Kailey please write to: PO Box 343 Mineral Springs, NC 28108
Previous Posts
- Kailey and Dr. Mogul
- Here is how you tie a Do-Rag
- September 28, Wednesday evening
- September 28, Wednesday morning
- September 27, Tuesday evening
- Kailey and her dad
- Alabama visitor
- Corn Dogs are always good
- Nurse Brandy
- ROOM CHANGE ALERT!!!!!


3 Comments:
At 9:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey,
Love that purple blanket ... that's cool. You look like a purple COOKIE MONSTER!!
Keep hanging in there!! Got lots of people praying for you.
We'll keep up with your progress with your BLOG site!!! Remember to be silly every day!!
Lona and Steven Bartlett
At 10:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Kailey,
You look gorgeous in your purple blanket. Purple is my favorite color. Can I share your blanket next time I see you?
Mrs. Sant
At 3:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
kaiely,
I miss you Ilove your purpie bianket.I miss your smile.
Post a Comment
<< Home