Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

September 28, Wednesday morning

Kailey continues to do well. She received platelets this morning which means she was given benadryl, so she has been sleeping most of the day.

Her stomach has been a little upset, but it seems things have calmed down for now. The doctor is ready to give her additional medicine if it is needed.

Continue to pray for no side effects from chemo!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO KAILEY, THIS IS KAYLA ALEXANDER .ME AND BRITTANY WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE DOING GOOD.WE MISS YOU ALOT !!! GET WELL FAST SO WE CAN PLAY. WE LOVE YOU .LOVE KAYLA ALEXANDER

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ron Dennis testing comment site while eating candy corn with Nick! Do you like candy corn??

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kailey!

    My name is Deidre and your Grandpa Mikey is my stepdad and his wife, Gloria, is my Mom. I just finished reading all about you on your website and looking at all of your pictures. I have been praying for you every day since I found out you were in the hospital. Even though we haven't met, I love you and am so proud of you for being so brave. I'd like to come visit you and meet you if it is ok with you. I just want to meet such a beautiful and brave little girl like you. Please take care and continue to be brave and please send me back a message if it is ok for me to come for a visit. If there is anything special you would like me to bring with me, please let me know.

    Bye for now and I can't wait to meet you!

    Deidre

     

Post a Comment

<< Home