Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Friday, December 16, 2005

December 15, Thursday lunchtime update

Little Kailey is holding her own and it still seems things continue to slowly improve. Kailey seems more alert, which is a great thing. She did eat a few bites of dinner last night, a great blessing. A low grade fever continues, but tylenol is keeping it under control. Her stomach seems to be settling down for now. She has now developed a cough and some swelling though, which they are watching closely. And she does need a transfusion, which is normal chemo/leukemia stuff.

We ask that everytime you think about little Kailey, you say a prayer for her. We really need to pray she will be quickly healed of this bacteria in her body. Pray little Kailey will not experience one second of discomfort!! We ask you pray for her wonderful medical team. Pray they will clearly see God's direction in her treatment. Pray with a joyful heart!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Princess,

    Each day begins with thoughts of you & checking the computer to see how your days are going. Your Aunt Sarah & Uncle Buddy are a blessing, just keeping us updated so I don't have to bother your mom with so many phone calls! All of your many supporters, including us, pray constantly that you will feel better really soon. You & Jocelyn remember to call us if there is anything at all we can do for you.

    Love, Uncle John & Aunt Janis

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Kailey,
    I am Aunty Joyce's niece. I live in Rhode Island.I just wanted to say that even though I haven't met you, I think you're amazing.
    I will keep following your story and I will prey for you.
    I hope you will feel better soon.
    Stay strong.
    =)
    Kaitlyn.

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey kailey,

    We are all praying for you and hope that you soon are feeling better again. When you get better come on over and we will have us a big meal your favorite foods. Hang in there girl you are a trooper.
    We love you,
    Love
    Keith, Jane and Tracy

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kailey,

    Following your progress and hope you're feeling better very soon. Only wish I have for this New Years is for you to regain your health and strength, grow tall and strong and have a really grand life. Keeping you in my prayers.

    You take care

    Sonny from Dallas (friend of Aunt Janet)

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kailey, Me and my friend (Hope & Ashleigh) Are praying for you. And hoping that you get better! We found out about you on a email someone sent us and then came to this website. This website was a great idea.(and it is beautiful) Well we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

    Love, Hope & Ashleigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home