December 26, Monday

After a good Christmas, little Kailey went back to the hospital Monday morning to begin her fourth round of chemo. She was in good spirits and looking forward to being home New Year's Day or the day after.
Continue to pray for little Kailey. Pray the chemo will be completely effective in treating the leukemia and the side effects of the chemo will be minimal. Pray Kailey will not have any additional complications. Pray for Kailey's medical team. Pray they will clearly see our Lord's direction in Kailey's treatment. Pray Kailey will be a witness for all who are following her journey. Pray without ceasing!!

1 Comments:
At 8:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Kaliey,
I'm so happy to hear you had a great Christmas! I'm looking for you to have a spectacular New Year!
I am 100% positive that this coming year holds wonderful things for you and your family.
I'm saying a big Prayer and have my fingers crossed that your treatment will go good this week and you won't have any bad side effects.
Love ya,
Joan Pearsall
Post a Comment
<< Home