Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Craft Time

Kailey loves doing crafts and here, she and Cousin Kathy are into making cards big time.

Wednesday, September 28

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I love crafts too! Looks like fun. I am Donna one of Kathy's friends. I did come to see Kailey once and we got a group picture taken once with Chris, Micheal, Kathy, and Jason. I hope that we brought nothing but encouragement, fun and laughter that day. Please let me know if my husband, David or I can do anything to help out.
    May God keep all of you in His care. God bless you Kailey and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers always.

    David and Donna Baucom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home