Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hats from friends.....

















Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Tammy have been busy and sent hats to Kailey. She loves them!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO KAILEY,THIS IS YOUR FRIEND KAYLA ALEXANDER FROM NEXT DOOR FROM UNCLE BUDDY AND AUNT SARAH'S HOUSE.I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU GET TO COME HOME FOR A FEW DAYS.I MISS YOU ALOT.JESUS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WE PRAY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME.AND KAILEY I LOVE ALL OF YOUR HATS .THEY ARE SO AWESOM! ! ! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXLOVE YOUR FRIEND KAYLA ALEXANDER

     

Post a Comment

<< Home