Kailey Miller

Kailey was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelocytic Leukemia) on September 15th, 2005. Because so many people want to be involved, her family thought it best to keep everyone updated through this website. Here you will find updates on how Kailey is doing, what is involved in her treatment at this time, along with some fun pictures of family and friends. Please stay updated to find out how you can be praying for her and our family.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

February 9, Thursday

Little Kailey began her last chemo treatment yesterday around 2:00pm and things are going well. She felt good and had eaten a big lunch. She will probably experience the normal chemo stuff...headache and maybe some stomach problems; but she plans to leave the hospital as soon as she can. The chemo will end on Friday afternoon so hopefully she will be home this weekend. This is it folks! We coming to an end to the chemo!

Please pray for Kailey. Pray she will not experience any side effects from these two "mini" chemo treatments. Pray she will be able to go home and not return to the hospital! Pray for Kailey's medical team. Pray they will clearly see God's direction in her treatment. Praise God for them and the wonderful faciltiy and staff who have cared for Kailey during her chemo. Pray the chemo will be completely effective in treating Kailey's leukemia. Pray Kailey will be a witness to all who learn of her illness. Pray without ceasing!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kailey,
    WE ARE THINKING OF YOU WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I'VE NEVER MEET SUCH A SWEET LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN THRU SO MUCH, BUT ALWAYS HAVE THAT SMILE. PLEASE CALL US I'V LOST YOUR MOM'S NUMBER. KIMBERLY IS STILLL OUT OF SCHOOL SHE IS BEING HOME SCHOOLED FOR NOW. I LOVE TO GET YA'LL TOGETHER AND SPEND THE DAY. PLEASE CALL US AT HOME 704-821-7690/980-7221081 HELP YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. LOVE KATHY ,TIM, KIMBERLY

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KAILEY
    I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I MISS YOU COMING TO MY ROOM AND WE PLAYED GAMES AND WATCH T.V. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND GET TO GO HOME THIS WEEKEND.CALL ME AT MY MOMS CELL PHONE 980 722 1081
    CAMERON, QUINTON AND NIKKI MISS YOU.
    LOVE KIMMY CAMERON

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Kailey,Little one. So glad you got through that Chemo treatment,hoping and praying with very little side effects. I pray you will spend more time with your family. May God Bless you,keep you in his loving care,all ways. My prayers are all ways with you,sweetie. Darlene De Costa.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home